ProTerra 5th International
Non-GMO Soy Conference
12 May 2020 | Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Tanja Busse, moderator
- Emese Brosz, ProTerra Foundation
- IDH: Daan Wensing
Report on sustainable imports: where do we stand today
- Alexander Hissting
- FoodChain ID: Konstantin Rizos
GMO analytic, new GMOs (rapeseed, soy etc), analytical requirements, unified sampling
- TBD; Synthetic food; will it help us to improve environmental impact
- Future Proof Shipping: Marjon Castelijns
Examples and trends to reduce emissions in water transport
- Fernando Naulaff
Influence of geopolitics and connected risks on raw material supply chains?
- Barry Callebaut: Sabine Fortmann
CSR and sustainability in B2B, challenges with soy.
- Role of Livestock in sustainability: emotional or a scientific discussion?
Moderated by Jean-Louis Peyraud from the French National Institute for Agricultural Research, Paris (INRA)
- Role and future of the standards, their role within the supply chains and how they can contribute to create responsible and scalable food supply chains?
Moderated by Heleen van den Hombergh from IUCN, the Netherlands
- What is the role of trust in creating supply chains and developing sustainability?
Moderated by Martin Horwitz from Amfori, Sweden